Environmental Policy & Law Reform
Connecting the dots of Aotearoa’s future conservational legislation
Brightstar’s returning Environmental Policy & Law Reform conference was held from 30-31 May and bought together local governments, utility providers, consultants and others across Aotearoa.
2022's conference featured a wide range of topics with a heavy focus on the NBA bill along with climate change, infrastructure, urban planning, freshwater and more.
Brightstar would like to thank all the speakers and delegates who attended.
Top 5 reasons for attending:
- Get a full update on the RMA reform and how these changes can be practically implemented
- Discuss the Three Waters Reform and what this means for freshwater in Aotearoa
- Explore key features in urban planning and infrastructure legislation
- Learn the impacts of rapidly changing legislation from a wide range of perspectives including councils, courts and more
- Network with others across local government, utility providers and consulting agencies as well as law professionals