Environmental Policy & Law Reform
Connecting the dots of Aotearoa’s future conservational legislation
30 - 31 May 2022Ellerslie Event Centre, Auckland (Live or Virtual)
This event has been rescheduled from 6-7 April 2022. If you had booked on the April event your booking has been transferred to the 30-31 May 2022 dates and you do not need to do anything further.
Brightstar’s returning Environmental Policy & Law Reform conference will bring together local governments, utility providers, consultants and others across Aotearoa.
This year's conference will feature a wide range of topics with a heavy focus on the upcoming NBA bill when the full draft is released in 2022 along with climate change, infrastructure, urban planning, freshwater and more.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
- Get a full update on the RMA reform and how these changes can be practically implemented
- Discuss the Three Waters Reform and what this means for freshwater in Aotearoa
- Explore key features in urban planning and infrastructure legislation
- Learn the impacts of rapidly changing legislation from a wide range of perspectives including councils, courts and more
- Network with others across local government, utility providers and consulting agencies as well as law professionals