Training for all levels
Training for all roles
Why in-house training works
- A customised training course is based on your own situation, examples and challenges
- Each participant learns the same approach in a confidential, safe environment
- The consultation process helps clarify your goals and challenges
- Follow up debrief and evaluation closes the training circle
- In-house training is cost effective
How we do it
We are obsessively curious and objective focused. We want to understand what you want to achieve, and we will ask you lots of questions and do a thorough needs analysis before we do anything.
Discovery is the most important part of our process as it ensures we correctly understand and scope the project. During this phase we will talk to the stakeholders to define the goals, discover the gap, learn about the reality, the constraints, get clear agreement on the deliverables and success measures.
Design is where we create a solution in conjunction with you that will target the results you are after.
Delivery is us working at pace, managing your project to deliver workable and affordable solutions that add great value with clear results, fast.
Debrief follows our evaluation of the training to measure the experience and impact of the training on the attendees. We work with you to explore ways to support the training and keep the learnings alive to establish any next steps to advance capability in the team or organisation.
Why we do it?
Because we love supporting people and organisations to perform the way they’d like to, by enabling them solve problems, overcome challenges and reach their goals. We believe work and workplaces can be one of the most social, creative and enjoyable part of someone’s life where they can contribute to a team result in a supportive and respectful environment.
We also know that it can be really hard to create the change you want to see.
A network of experts
Collaboration is in our DNA and we have exceptionally talented experts in our network. Using external expertise can save you time, money and frustration and help you get to goal faster. We select the right expert or team of experts to help with your project.
We create collaborations to be able to deliver unique and bespoke solutions to get you to goal.
Facilitator-led training, delivered the way that works for you & your team
- Face to Face
- Live Remote
- Customised in-house group training and facilitation
- Public courses for individuals and groups
- One-to-one coaching/training
Why our clients invest in
training and development
- Creates better organisational outcomes
- Helps drive and implement the strategy
- Promotes and activates desired culture
- Improves customer experience
- Improves employee experience
- Increases retention
- Increases workforce capability
- Provides a competitive edge
- Reduces errors
- Eliminates waste
- Reduces stress
- Promotes innovation
- Streamlines operations
- Better conflict management
- Frees up leaders to be strategic
- Improves wellness and safety
- Improves workplace relationships
- Empowers employees to work at their peak