#NZSOMO 2022- New Zealand Social Media Forum
Social storytelling, commerce, and communities
4 - 5 Jul 2022Pullman Auckland, Auckland (Live or Virtual)
Network and build industry connections at the 2022 #NZSOMO!
Using social media effectively is the key to influencing customer behaviour and experience, and building an online community around your brand, product, or service is more important than ever.
Attend the 2022 #SOMO to discuss ever-changing uses and applications of social media, hear from industry experts, learn from local case studies, network with industry peers, and gain insights on achieving success in sharing your brand’s story.
HEAR EXPERTS FROM:
DDB, Massey University, Zib Digital, Mosh Social Media, Stace Hammond, Culture, Zavy, Mediaworks NZ
Te Whanau o Waipareira, Girls That Invest, New Zealand Olympic Committee, Izzybots, Night ‘n Day Foodstores, NZ Post
KEY THEMES & HOT TOPICS:
- Navigating social platforms as a socially responsible brand
- The Metaverse, AR, and NFTs… the future of social?
- Platform updates
- Social media and the law
- Selling social: Communicating the value of social media
- Originality and authenticity in content and community
- Community building and community management