Transforming Mental Health Conference
Delivering inspiring change within Aotearoa's mental health system
27 - 28 Jul 2022Ellerslie Events Centre, Auckland (Live or Virtual)
Mental health and addiction services have recently been undergoing important changes, but the New Zealand mental health system still fails to deliver a truly transformational vision of how to address the issues of equity, access, choice, and accountability within mental health services.
At a crucial moment for the health system, the Transforming Mental Health Conference will explore how to transform the planning, funding, delivery and management of mental health services. Analysing a wide variety of transformative mental health service delivery models, including a range of innovations and new approaches from new players.
Join us at the conference to be part of the inspiring change within Aotearoa’s mental health system and develop the tools in your kete to be prepared and capable to drive forward transformation of New Zealand’s mental health and wellbeing.
Reasons to attend:
- Hear from experts and leaders from across the wide spectrum of Aotearoa’s Mental Health System
- Investigate cross sector collaboration in mental health service transformation
- Understand the latest innovations regarding the lived experience workforce, technology and service delivery models
- Mental Health leaders panel
- Disruptive transformation workshop hosted by Ember Innovations
- Extended interactive sessions around tackling equity in mental health
- Case study from the District Courts